Academy of Motoring Covid Health and Safety Policy.
We will be following the Latest Government Advice for all driving lessons.
Instructor Self Assessment
Instructor will take their own risk self-assessment based on Government Guidance .
Academy of Motoring takes no responsibility for any instructor/student who becomes ill with Covid-19 symptoms.
Before lessons for the day and in between lessons instructors will………
1. have washed/ sanitised their hands and will have hand sanitiser/Masks available for students to use as, and when needed, in the car,
2 have sanitised the exterior door handles and the internal driving area start controls/ keys window controls, interior door handles, brake, seat belt, keys etc,
3. be having the windows open during the lesson to ensure good ventilation ( weather permitting )
4. It is mandatory for face masks / coverings to be worn in cars where social distancing is less than a metre apart. so masks or face coverings will be required for all driving lessons unless…………
5. will dispose of used wipes/ tissues at the end of each lesson into plastic bag or container in the boot,
6. will not be looking face to face, only sideways within the car environment where possible.
It is the students responsibility for their own health to ensure they have taken the course of action below, that supports our Covid Health and Safety Policy before each lesson .